Follow Focus High Pitch Squeal

I am working on a film that is shooting on Red Epic using an Element Technica wireless follow focus. After troubleshooting all my gear I realized it was the follow focus motors on the camera that was the cause of a constant, high pitch squeal. I can't seem to find any information about how to fix it. I have even taken the sound files into Pro Tools and it doesn't seem like a simple EQ or noise reduction fix, so I'd love to fix the problem at the source. I've seen on other brands you can reset the calibration to solve to problem. If this is the case with this brand and anyone knows how to perform this recalibration that would be super helpful. Or if the solution is something else that would be great too.

Eric:

I've had this problem before too but with the Preston used with an Alexa. Is your "high pitch squeal" audible or induced? If it is an audible sound recalibrating will likely solve your problem. The recalibrating is not your problem the first assist should be able to take care of that. If that does not solve the problem and the follow focus is a rental and not part of the 1'st package tell them to send it back to the  rental house and get another one. If it's induced then you need do some further testing of your gear. You did not mention if you were using RF mic's or hard wired.