New Wisycom Gear.

ncg

Looks like Wisycom are expanding their line. Antenna diversity IEM. New single channel receiver and new transmitter (both 230Mhz).

No details elsewhere that I can see, just looks like a site update, any one at NAB that could swing by the stall and see whats there?

http://www.wisycom.com/www3/products/category/wireless_microphone_systems

We have been promised pricing this week for the IEM kit. As stated the pocket RX is true diversity and remarkably sensitive. DSP gives it the option to pair with many brands of transmitter and, in stereo mode, very good separation. The dual rack transmitter uses DDS (direct digital synthesis) instead of a normal VCO (voltage controlled oscillator) to generate the RF signal, this also gives multi manufacturer compatibility ad 80dB stereo separation (if stereo required). Output power is up to 2W.

I put some pics up on Raycom's FB page, keep an eye on it as we'll announce pricing and offers on there: www.facebook.com/raycomltd

Raycom had the IEM receiver at BVE last month, although didn't have pricing for it.  Looks like there's there's now a single battery and a plug on TX though.

They might not have anything at NAB, as I heard something about them not being FCC approved 

Raycom had the IEM receiver at BVE last month, although didn't have pricing for it.  Looks like there's there's now a single battery and a plug on TX though.

They might not have anything at NAB, as I heard something about them not being FCC approved 

I m interested into the wisycom system for the much wider spectrum of frequency it can operate in. I might have an upcoming project travelling all over france and i have been recommended tu use such system for the frequency capabalities.

I have been unable to find online pricing for said product and also unable to find a north american distributor.

I ll wait and see.

Indeed they are very similar. The MPR30-ENG has a balanced audio and a headphone output. Headphone volume is by soft menu. The MPR30-IEM version has a large, easy to grab, volume on/off knob and only a stereo or mono 3.5mm headphone output. The IEM version will be lower cost. The RF performance of both are identical.

My mistake. I thought the IEM and the single channel receiver were different but they are ENG/IEM variations of the same (ish) unit. Still very interesting though.

We have been promised pricing this week for the IEM kit. As stated the pocket RX is true diversity and remarkably sensitive. DSP gives it the option to pair with many brands of transmitter and, in stereo mode, very good separation. The dual rack transmitter uses DDS (direct digital synthesis) instead of a normal VCO (voltage controlled oscillator) to generate the RF signal, this also gives multi manufacturer compatibility ad 80dB stereo separation (if stereo required). Output power is up to 2W.

I put some pics up on Raycom's FB page, keep an eye on it as we'll announce pricing and offers on there: www.facebook.com/raycomltd

Oh dear! Please don't commit yourself to using Facebook for professional business and interaction, some of us detest Facebook with a vengeance! It's very disappointing to see any reputable company like Raycom hoping their customers will use Facebook as a primary means of interaction. Please!

Hi, interesting feedback. It is not intended to be a primary means of interaction, but 'a' means. Certainly a means of disseminating information and reaching customers on their terms quickly, rather than bombarding them with emails! I am aware that Facebook is not universally 'liked', I have a very mixed relationship with it on a personal level...  :) We are also planning to get our Twitter feed going again. Facebook and Twitter will always be optional though... I hope that allays your fears!

Oh dear! Please don't commit yourself to using Facebook for professional business and interaction, some of us detest Facebook with a vengeance! It's very disappointing to see any reputable company like Raycom hoping their customers will use Facebook as a primary means of interaction. Please!

Hi, interesting feedback. It is not intended to be a primary means of interaction, but 'a' means. Certainly a means of disseminating information and reaching customers on their terms quickly, rather than bombarding them with emails! I am aware that Facebook is not universally 'liked' :) We are also planning to get our Twitter feed going again. Facebook and Twitter will always be optional though... I hope that allays your fears!

Thanks for explaining but would it be possible for announcements and offers to be made first perhaps on Raycom's own website rather than giving Facebook priority and even further aggrandizing Facebook's importance?

"I put some pics up on Raycom's FB page, keep an eye on it as we'll announce pricing and offers on there:"

This makes it seem like one is forced to use Facebook if one wants to be amongst the first to see announcements and offers.

Just a suggestion as I really can't stand Facebook and it's whole modus operandi - it's 'corperatising' and attempt to monetize peoples social interaction.

Don't like Faycebook!? I luv Faycebook. I'll 'ave 'is Faycebook. Faycebook. Faycebook. Faycebook. Faycebook. Faycebook and Faycebook.

Think RP is on drugs again :-P

I know how people feel though I don't have a Facebook account but it seems most manufacturers and retailers only target that medium

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, but Raycom is not the manufacturer. A vendor is well-advised to use all channels of communication available. Plus, I read Raycom's message to mean that prelim info/pictures will be posted on FB, official stuff goes in the official website.

Edit: actually, he did say prices will be on FB first. Anyway, I consider it a news feed, like the RSS thing.

Oh dear! I am sorry for inadvertently driving this OT... I was just drawing attention to the re-launched FB presence (for re-launch read actually bothering to update!!!). FB is easier to update on the fly than our current website, though there are plans to improve that. What we are posting on FB is in the clear and there is no need to 'like' the page, though doing so means you are more likely to see updates. No conspiracy, nothing to see here etc.. :)

Putting new releases on their website relies on people regularly checking their website. With the number of manufacturers that i check/buy from/want to know when they release new stuff i would spend all my life checking websites on the offchance that they have added something new. 

The information needs to be there for people to peruse, but i am 100% in favour of companies like Raycom using Facebook and Twitter to alert people that there is something to look at on the website.