Todd Weaver Cart

Todd Weaver

Well guys, after about a year of ripping off other folks designs, tweaking, customizing and ripping off other folks designs I have completed the new TARDIS (Todd's Audio Recording Device for Impeccable Sound). I will post more pictures of it's construction soon. Jay Dozer in Norcross managed to do all the aluminum welding work and powdercoat in a matter of days at a great price. His work is fantastic and he has finished building my custom aluminum antenna mast as well. (Pics to follow)

post-3772-0-55809000-1366763437_thumb.jp

Very Nice Todd

any other pics? Im looking at having something very similar built

Any contact info for Jeff Dozer?

Very Nice Todd

any other pics? Im looking at having something very similar built

Any contact info for Jeff Dozer?

Jay can be contacted over email. He is ready to build more and will build custom. He has my measurements and suggested future revision.

metaldozer@hotmail.com

Todd - looking great - congrats on your design and execution.....

I'm keen on that mixer lighting scheme too !

MF

Thanks Mike! I used LED adhesive light strips powered off the meon with a potentiometer in line to adjust the brightness. I have tons of the stuff left over. Swing by set and I toss you some of it.

Looks great! Excellent Mixer ls9 I love it!

Thank you! But the mixer is the O1V96i. I am using Apogee clock and preamps on the front end for amazing sound quality while enjoying the insane options available on the digital board. IMHO the clarity and headroom of the preamps and the great sounding limiters on the Apogee put the sonic quality of the system up there with some of the more expensive field mixers. Now, if it could just have a button to disable all nearby leaf blowers...

• 9 months later...