Assembly instructions for PSC SC-4 Sound Cart?

Hi all,

I just bought the PSC SC -4 Sound Cart second hand and was wondering if anybody has a copy of the assembly instructions for the cart. I have searched for it online and can't find anything. I would like to take it all apart and give it a good clean up. Also, I would like to know if its missing any washers, bolts or other items.

Thanks!

Paul

Thanks to everyone for their replies.

My main question stems from a PSC cart that was bought second hand and was stripped down for packaging when I bought it. The seller kindly helped me put it back together on the spot where I bought it. However, I do notice some inconsistencies in the build. For example, the silicon washers are sometimes between joints, and at other times are between the nut and the frame. I suspect the silicon washers are reserved just for hinging joints and metal washers used exclusively for bolt to frame contact. Right, wrong?

I'll let you know as more questions come up ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the late answer.  Yes the nylon (white plastic) washers are used between the parts that hinge and move.  Normally it would be assembled in this order:

Bolt

Metal Washer

Shelf

Nylon Washer

Cart Frame Member (upright)

Metal Washer

Nut

Best regards

Ron Meyer