My latest bag rebuild

Simon Paine

I am currently using a kortwich bag with only a hip belt ( no harness ) and it is simply amazing. No ache or soreness at the end of a day.

Sorry for going off topic, but would you care to post a picture of that hip belt? Sounds interesting but I wonder how it is fixed to the bag without the bag "hanging down".

nice setup Olle ;) i can attest to the beauty of the Kortwich waist only bag. my chiropractor misses me though.

Yes it is a gorgeous bag compared to my old one ;) the dr680s been doing me well.

I'll be upgrading to the nomad probably later this year and then I'm buying into the kortwich as well

At this point I can only join the chorus of voices saying what beautiful work this is. Both the idea and the execution. Thank you, Simon. As to the weight distribution issue I've had the bulk of the weight on my waist for years now when working out of the bag. Most recent incarnation is this simple tool belt from the hardware store to which I have affixed a couple of carabiners. It's low tech, but clipping those to the D rings at the bottom of the bag makes a huge difference. I also keep additional items in the pouch and another you can't see in this picture.

Paul

post-33-0-94974200-1370136964_thumb.jpg

One thing you (or someone) may want to try is the same kind of setup but with an RF antenna distro + amp built in.

What about the PSC six pack when it becomes available? It has a power option for active antennae.

Tim

post-631-0-26052100-1370276639_thumb.png