LSC Dante Digital Networking Event - June 22

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who attended the Dante seminar on Saturday. Both in person and via the interweb. Our local friends from Shure, Yamaha and Focusrite came in to support us. As well as a lot of folks from out of town. Representatives from Audinate, Lectro and Sound Devices flew in from distant lands just for us and our customers. It is truly appreciated.The event was truly informative and, Pickwick once again did a great job of providing the space and preparing a delicious lunch. Some editing is required before we can post it all online for viewing. We hope to have that all done by the end of the week. I will let you know when it is available.

Thanks

...and let me add major props to your LSC team, and Jason Farr, CAS for their terrific work putting together the show and demo...

Thanks Senator. However, I think you might have meant Scott Harber, who so generously gave us his time and brought his Dante-enabled cart to the event for us to admire. Thanks Scott!