Ambient ACN-TL 'Tiny Lockit'

Paulthesoundman

Hi Paul,

the selection of battery type will be implemented with the new firmware update coming really soon. Right now the warning is calculated for alkaline batteries. We will inform you when the new firmware can be downloaded immediately.

Regards

Timo

In the instructions it states that you have to enter the battery type to ensure ...

And yet it's not available yet.

We work in such a bizarre time where products are either being released unfinished, or instruction manuals are being written too early.

I want a new, bitter Senator hat... "IFDRTFMAIDFH"

(I fucking did read the fucking manual and it didnt fucking help)

best

Dear Steven dear Paul,

It was not on purpose but a mistake which slipped through at the revision. We are really sorry for anybody we irritated. We heard about that particular mistake first last week and are right now working hard to implement that feature into the new firmware coming out next weeks.

Regards

Timo

Dear Steven dear Paul,

It was not on purpose but a mistake which slipped through at the revision. We are really sorry for anybody we irritated. We heard about that particular mistake first last week and are right now working hard to implement that feature into the new firmware coming out next weeks.

Regards

Timo

No hard feelings Timo, just lamenting out loud.

I use (2) ACL-204 whenever I have a 2-Red shoot, and I'm seriously hunting an Ambient pole.

best