Betso SBOX 1 Time Code and Word Clock Generator -- Any good?

Richard Ragon

I love mine. Much more user friendly than the Denecke SB-3 I previously owned in my opinion, and comes with additional features to boot (I still love you Denecke!).

It has been mentioned that there is no US support, which would be a big deal if the box were to die since you'd be without it for a while while getting it fixed. That said, my unit seems incredibly solidly built and I do indeed suggest you check it out at least and make your own decision based on holding and testing one if you can.

Read through the manual as well. For the price point, size and feature list I don't see any competition in the ballpark IMHO. Of course the Denecke boxes work excellently, but the LCD display on this unit and other features including auto-power on & jam are just awesome.

I'll note that I've only had mine for a few weeks though, so I can't attest to years of durability yet. I'll keep posting regarding it's performance as the months go by.