My new Kortwich 664 custom bag...

pvanstry

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Pascal !! Awesome bag and cart rig man . Just curious did u also get kortwich to custom make the frame work where u slot ur sr and np1 into !? If yes what material did they use coz im only running 411's now not upgraded to the sr's yet :( wanna try and make space for 6 to go in !                                                                                                                                                                                                Im also trying to get my bag as neat and accessible . Their cabling system is really neat too !!

Thanks for posting and lookin forward to your valuable input !

Best Regards

Nellie 

John

- kortwich was great. Translation slowed everything and they usually take 48 hours per response. I made a very detailed document ( measurement, example, description etc... ). I also made a cardboard model of the bag in construction paper with different color for different thing ( ex: male Velcro was green and female red .). There was no issues at all.

Did you have to send them this cardboard model? Or all of this was done by email?

Also, how are  you finding it now a month later? Any niggles about the belt, or the design?

• 1 month later...

Tim, Bag would work with normal Xlr but would put pressure on the cables exiting the Xlr. You would have to ask for a variation of the bag to get more space for the connectors.

Seriously guys, I am overwhelmed by the response to the post. I have been using the bag since I posted and it is amazing. Tyler at Trew Toronto knows how many variations and bags a got over the past couple of years, but this one is just crazy.

Thanks everyone.

Pascal

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, we just visited Kortwich in Berlin. It's a small company in a side street, very nice people who know the sound business like the back of their hands. 

They showed us the room where the bags are manufactured: Two young and busy nice ladies in front of sewing machines. It was quite strange to see this "holy" room, though it's rather unspectacular. Everything made a very good impression.

• 1 month later...