Still having issues with site

Jack Norflus

Jack, has IE always worked properly before the meltdown? I'm thinking that if you do the whole log out, empty cache, re-launch IE, sign in, things should work okay. Maybe you've tried all of that, I don't know. As for being able to help out with IE, I'm not really able to since I don't even have a PC (shut up Senator) in the house.

You guys think you are having issues?

This morning I was seriously going thru withdrawal... what is happening? Is Jeff OK? Did the MAXX get released? Does Senator have new hat? What is going on?!?! It made me have such serious anxiety that I ran out and bought a 664  ;D

Awesome.

No probs with the site here once it came back online.

You guys think you are having issues?

This morning I was seriously going thru withdrawal... what is happening? Is Jeff OK? Did the MAXX get released? Does Senator have new hat? What is going on?!?! It made me have such serious anxiety that I ran out and bought a 664 ;D

I can confirm JK was indeed at LSC today, talking to Dave, and JK stated in no uncertain terms that he was there with the express purpose of purchasing a 664.

(and there was much rejoicing)