Gotham: nice !

No one has put up the link to the Gotham site and I know that the good people at Gotham Sound would never take advantage of JWSOUND for self promotion, so I'm putting up the link to the new website --- it is a beauty, clean and attractive, highly functional and representing the high standards of sales, service and support we have known from Gotham Sound all these years.

post-1-0-71904300-1374759897_thumb.jpg

Gotham Sound - the website

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement!

It's been almost 9 months of earnest development and we still have a ways to go. We are working with local developers who share our passion to bring a depth of information for each product - manual, firmware - in addition to prices. 

And of course we're open to ideas and suggestions!

Sincerely,
Peter Schneider 

Thank you so much for the accolades! We are still working hard to add products, info, and content to the site. Any ideas and suggestions are extremely welcome. 

I am really excited to see users take advantage of the review feature on products. I think this will be a neat way for you guys to have a static forum for your thoughts and experiences with products and will help others to make good choices for their needs. 

Thanks,

Christina Zofia Wittich 

• 2 weeks later...