a way to save an incomplete post

soundtrane

Hi, i have often found that i want to write something - maybe longer than the time i have - and i miss the opportunity to save my post 'as it is', and get back to it later to complete it. Is there a way this forum can handle this kind of request?

Of course, i can always Txtedit and then copypaste to the forum. But you know, with so many things happening, letting the forum handle this 'work in progress' will be a truly great step ahead. it will relieve me of the need to commit to memory that i had worked on a posting for a few days - long - and then after a week - when i get to the group, i get reminded of it (or not!)

best

-vin

Bombay, India

+9930903737

I think what you are looking for is something like a "Save as Draft" feature which I don't think the software that runs this forum provides. This leaves you with little choice but to compose your post in your own word processor of choice and once completed, cut and paste into your new post here.

There is a button labeled "Preview" next to the "Post" button and there is a slim chance that this might be of some help --- I will see what happens with this post if I use Preview first.

-  Jeff Wexler

Well, Preview doesn't do anything except let you preview your post --- so, no help at all.

-  JW