Fostex DC-R302 - Latest Firmware Update Available

Dave

Hi to anyone with a Fostex DC-R302,

Just a note that there is a relatively new 1.25 firmware update available for the Fostex DC-R302

at the Fostex Japan site here :  http://www.fostex.jp/version_up/275

(The Fostex International site does not include this latest update - disappointing.)

You'll have to use Google translate to see details of the update, but it does seem like an improvement from the previous version.

Don't know if any Fostex reps frequent this group?  Can I make a friendly suggestion?

It would be most customer centric service if Fostex could ensure that all software updates also appear on the international site with dates and details of the updates, including previous update histories. This would be most appreciated and is usually standard procedure with companies who care about customer experience. Thanks very much :-))

Have a pleasant day.

Cheers,

Dave

US web site only lists 1.24.  Google translate says this for 1.25:

I was supported at 96kHz USB AUDIO mode interface.
I Fixed a problem in which when the modulation noise is generated in the USBUSB AUDIO interface mode.

It corresponded defect, which can lead to abnormal termination If you import a WAV file that you recorded in the DC-R302 to Adobe's Premiere. trouble There is no audio data to be due to differences in interpretation of the configuration file header.
● I reorganized some menu for future extensions.