New Ambient Tiny Mike Sets

TimoK

Crikey, all I see is a sound designer showreel in action.

Seriously, video (and audio) looks awesome but tells a potential user nothing of interest.

Grant.

I had the same reaction.  All flash and fluff.

As promised some sound examples... ;) completely recorded with a TinyMike... No EQs or Dynamics have been used during shot or post. (Beside the jingle of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TOgJ3j-vWdU

Timo that is the funniest video i have seen in a while, good job, still laughing here, but does show the quality of the mic. Are you going to be at NAB? if so i'll see you there

Yepp, will be at NAB! If you need a guess pass please feel free to use our number LV9857 to get a free pass.

• 1 month later...

A question popping up today for scratch track needs on a multi-cam shoot (2-3 GoPros with two C300 as main cams ):

I can't find any info about the GoPros supplying the needed 3volts or so for the TinyMike to work... anybody knows ? they have adaptor cables, etc but their specs are inexistant regarding audio.

And yes Sen', I wrote to the concerned parties...

• 6 months later...

Hi Timo,

Is there a difference (on the performance level of the mic itself) between TinyMike and TinyMike II?

Best,

F. 

Hi Fauzan,

no we kept the old capsule we designed with MBHO.

A question popping up today for scratch track needs on a multi-cam shoot (2-3 GoPros with two C300 as main cams ):

I can't find any info about the GoPros supplying the needed 3volts or so for the TinyMike to work... anybody knows ? they have adaptor cables, etc but their specs are inexistant regarding audio.

And yes Sen', I wrote to the concerned parties...

Most probably too late but you can find cable adaptors supplying 3V at Amazon ,etc.

Sorry for the huge delay on the answer

Cheers

Timo