A New Look For Here Again (one mo time)

Eric Toline

For some reason the links back to the sub forums (near the top of the page) don't work:

jwsound.net > Main Board > Current NEWS & Announcements > Post reply ( Re: A New Look For Here Again (one mo time) )

When I click on "main board" the link doesn't work.

Using Camino on Mac

Guest klingklang

Same here with safari 3.1.1. Although I like mac I think the forum now looks like a computer geek forum. The design doesn´t reflect what it´s about at all.

For some reason the links back to the sub forums (near the top of the page) don't work:

jwsound.net > Main Board > Current NEWS & Announcements > Post reply ( Re: A New Look For Here Again (one mo time) )

When I click on "main board" the link doesn't work.

Using Camino on Mac

You are right. I don't know why that is. I never use those for navigation so I didn't notice. I will look into it.

-  JW

Not to shabby but, and there's always a "but", the individual threads on the main board are a bit too small.

The "Icon Homage" to Apple is cute if not a bit commercial. Glad the computer company was not named "Asparagus".

Eric

Well, Eric, you have actually hit on the things I don't like about this theme. It is called "Faux Apple" and of course could NOT use the real Apple, Inc. logo (it would be way too embarrassing to be carted off to jail by the Apple Police), and the rest of the interface "look" is just that --- the Mac page buttons in the upper left hand corner of course do nothing, etc. Except for the navigation difficulty (which has just been pointed out)  this theme does have good function, better use of screen area, clear readability, etc.

We'll see how it goes. I may switch back or to something else.

-  Jeff Wexler

I am going to work on this new theme (I actually though I had tested enough but I guess not) but then I think I will go back to the theme we had the longest --- sort of boring but very functional, clean and clear.

Remember to refresh your browser whenever these changes are made. I don't think you have to log out but you will have to refresh or reload the site.

-  Jeff Wexler

It's back. We'll stay with this, it has served us well...  I will try and restrain myself and stop messing around with this.

-  Jeff Wexler

As I've noted before, you're an Aries, you can't help it ;-)). Go mix a movie and stay out of trouble.

Eric