Which radiomic is this?

Dennis Kersten

This is a popular dutch tv show. I was wondering which radiomic they use and which pattern? It doesn't sound like a omni directional because it's not picking a lot of movement noises.

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/309850

I once used a sanken cos11 for a sitsown interview like this bit it picked up more clothing noises than these ones. Very curious to know!

dennis: "which radiomic is this?"

??

do you mean the unseen wireless mic system or the particular visible lav mic ??...
it sounds like a Sennheiser.

dennis: " I once used a sanken cos11 for a sitsown interview like this bit it picked up more clothing noises than these ones. "

maybe it is about the archer, not the arrows ??

Edited by studiomprd

I've been curious to know what these mic capsules are. I have noticed a lot European, studio based TV has 1 or 2 of these large lav mics on the lapel of the presenters (and guests). I've never come across them in the UK or seen any English speaking TV use them.

dan.

It could be the pop filter in white that gives it away on an audience member who has been wired up for a comment. All of the main players are wearing black lavs but the audience member has a black lav with a white pop filter...

BVS

Dennis, don't bother to try them out.

They are awful. I was forced to use them in Italy when I was living there because for some reason they are a standard. They are heavy, a pain to put on clothes, impossible to hide, the cable is quite rigid and they sound quite harsh.
Then I started to use smaller lapel mics and my professional life changed.