Blocking a User?

Arnold F.

Some folks responding to "Senator."  I won't post their names without their permission but it all can be found searching the site:

2-7-14: Ahh studio pro.  fuck off. your a loser.  Don't reply to my posts.  Ya that's right, your stupid.  I already asked you nicely on a private message a while back.  so now really, fuck off.

2-7-14: It should not be required to block Mike's condescending posts, just so that he can insult your intelligence to everyone who doesn't. Plus, then you'd miss the "gems" and "wealth of knowledge", and all the other things the old-school jwsound-ers seem to think still exist. 

2-7-14: Regardless, there's no reason to be a prick about it. I appreciate the input and hopefully you'll appreciate mine when I recommend you hold off on being a wise ass.

5-6-13: Thanks Senator, for being a jerk.

3-14-13: Please ignore studiomrpd (Senator) he's a pain in the ass.

3-11-11: No Mike.  Stop being a jerk. 

I received so many hateful PM's from him today, it's a little nerve-wracking.  However, glad to see I'm not the only one.  

AF: " I don't take this seriously or personally at all! :)  I haven't said or done anything more "personal" than anyone else. "

sez a lot!

Arnold F. said:

Are you seriously not going to give me your number?  Why not?  It's not like you've done anything that deserves payback or anything.

I won't even give you my number humorously!

best way to reach me is through: 920-452-7729

thanks for posting my fan mail...

only 6 since 2011 ?? that's about 2/year...

and all anonymous, just like you...

While I like it, that image is copyrighted...  that is why I do not use it as my avatar...

AF ?: " sending me creepy, violent and profane PM's, "

our host, JW has access to it all...

I have no problem with his opinion...

and Jeff is free to post anything I have PM'ed to you...

" anyone who wants to buy something already knows what you're about. "

as I've noted, this isn't a commerce site, and I don't recall doing much business on jwsoundgroup.net.

our "usual suspects" offer consignment as a convenient way to conduct used equipment buying and selling, and I have done some buying (with a 100% record) on eBay (but you already checked that!)...

Of course, you could keep calling others with your outright lie about needing to reach me for a gig...would that make you a stalker ?  is that what you are about ?

" harassing my sales posts " ??

give me a break!

somebody got up on the wrong side of their bed...

go take your med's...

Edited by studiomprd

If you don't want comments on sales posts, then sell on eBay. Senator bugs the crap out of me too (on here, not in real life), but comments on sales posts are fair game here. It's almost universally agreed that this is a discussion group not a classified ad site. If you like saving the fees and targeting a direct audience, then suck it up.