Hello From Chicago

TDP

Hello all - 

Just want to introduce myself formally here. Been lurking for awhile now and soaking up all of the amazing info around here. I do primarily post work but also some location stuff from time to time. My main bread and butter is recording music and post but try to learn as much as I can so I at least know who to call when I don't know something. Looking forward to learning more and more from everyone here. Have to say this place beats most of the other forums out there in terms of information sharing and people who actually KNOW (or at least seem to ;-) )  what they're talking about. 

Cheers, 

Travis

Doh! Bundle up!

Chicago definitely has weird weather. I can recall a June CES I went to in the late-1980s/early-1990s where it was 75 degrees around 3PM, I had a 3-4 hour meeting, then we came outside and the temperature had dropped 40 degrees in four hours! Even the newspapers said that was a record.

But: the great food makes up for almost everything in Chicago. Great people, too.