NAB Hotels and Transportation...

RPSharman

Hello everyone...

So I am fairly certain I'll be going to NAB this year.  I am only planning on spending one night (the 8th).

Where are people staying, and how are they getting there?  Can I see all that I really need to see in one afternoon and one day?

Curious how many drivers there are vs. flyers. 

Thanks,

Robert

RPS: " Can I see all that I really need to see in one afternoon and one day? "

you are probably expecting this: it depends.

there is plenty to see, but what do you need to see..?  and do you want to socialize at all?? discuss in some depth ??

OK, if pressed, I'd say yes, you could, maybe...

as for transportation, well I travel frequently to LAS, and drive; at least for me it is not only much more convenient, and extremely practical, but also quicker, and more economical.

Where to stay?  Come on, it's VEGAS!!

actually, the NAB has negotiated discount rates at many properties, but there are many other alternatives, and lots of other deals, as well; your preferences, needs and desires are key to your personal decision.

LVH. By far the most convenient. Walk to the show.

A lot of places are sold out or too expensive. Riviera seems to be walking distance, free parking, and $100. Besides, I worked on a crappy French movie there with Christopher Lambert about a million years ago, so it might bring back fond memories.