Hello, Everyone!!!

My name is Scott Harnell and I'm in the beginning stages of a career in production sound for film and television. I've been doing my homework (read Location Audio Simplified and Location Sound Bible, as well as lots of posts on the JWSound forums) and have started slowly putting together my kit. 

Now, I'd really like to gather first-hand experience from a seasoned professional. So far, I've worked on two professional gigs. The first was the official webcast of the Formula Drift event at Road Atlanta last year and the second was a documentary on the Atlanta Police Department's first sketch artist. At the Formula Drift event, I helped load and unload all of the gear, ran and gathered cable, placed spot mics for tire and engine noise, and was essentially a PA and sound utility in one. My experience on the documentary had me sitting solo at the sound helm, wiring the subject with a lav, and mixing.

If you'd like some help, I'd love to assist you on any of your future projects in any way possible. I'd be willing to load and unload gear, get your coffee, check your batteries, wrangle your cables, or just be a gofer. If presented with the opportunity, I'd be most professional, invisible/silent, and make it a point to never be in the way, seeking only to facilitate a smooth and efficient shoot. 

If you could use some help, or would want to get some coffee or lunch to see if you'd be interested, please feel free to reach me at 404-218-3155 or scottharnell@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!