Lectrosonics L-series

NoOne

On 2/28/2022 at 10:09 AM, Matthew Steel said:

I didn't see a battery eliminator for the LMb listed on the Lectrosonics site either.

I realize for you the time zone difference is significant but you might try calling Lectrosonics to see if the battery eliminator for the LT or LR could be made to work.  It appears like they would be electrically compatible but it also appears the screw holes don't match up.  Besides the curved vs square battery door shape.

I'm interested to see if my LR batt elim can somehow work with a Betso TCX-2+

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/3/2022 at 12:02 AM, BAB414 said:

I'm interested to see if my LR batt elim can somehow work with a Betso TCX-2+

I don't think that would work.  The Betso runs on a single AA battery (1.5v) and the Lectrosonics L series would run on 3.0v with their two batteries in series.

The Lectrosonics SM form factor transmitters, on the other hand, do run on 1.5v, with the two-battery versions having the batteries in parallel rather than in series.  So maybe the corresponding BattElim would work.

3 hours ago, Matthew Steel said:

I don't think that would work.  The Betso runs on a single AA battery (1.5v) and the Lectrosonics L series would run on 3.0v with their two batteries in series.

The Lectrosonics SM form factor transmitters, on the other hand, do run on 1.5v, with the two-battery versions having the batteries in parallel rather than in series.  So maybe the corresponding BattElim would work.

Thanks for that advice