Lectrosonics L-series

NoOne

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What more information would you like to see displayed? It looks as if they have more information on there than any of their other products.

A three fold increase in spectrum availability in a similar sized footprint to what's available now seems impressive to me, especially if I don't need to buy new receivers.

Marc

What more information would you like to see displayed? It looks as if they have more information on there than any of their other products.

A three fold increase in spectrum availability in a similar sized footprint to what's available now seems impressive to me, especially if I don't need to buy new receivers.

Marc

I think it is more the positioning of the display for me. It not being on the top makes it difficult for bag use, but maybe that's not what they were intended for. The size is impressive, although the SRb fits 2 channels into a box that isn't much bigger.

It looks like a nice piece for mono hops to DSLRs or C300s though.

Don't assume this is their professional line of equipment. They will not forget our needs. Most likely another rev to the pro gear (SM / 411 / SRb) stuff coming soon. This would just be top-notch prosumer gear that most likely puts the Sennheiser and Sony stuff to shame. All this assuming it's a valid leak and not simply a false rumor.

Don't assume this is their professional line of equipment. They will not forget our needs. Most likely another rev to the pro gear (SM / 411 / SRb) stuff coming soon. This would just be top-notch prosumer gear that most likely puts the Sennheiser and Sony stuff to shame. All this assuming it's a valid leak and not simply a false rumor.

Agreed. It seems the obvious upgrade from their LMa line of Tx's, which was a step below the UM400a's.

Agreed. It seems the obvious upgrade from their LMa line of Tx's, which was a step below the UM400a's.

Top plates have a user definable switch (mute, on-off, null) plus multi-color audio modulation Led's and a multi-color power-battery status indicator. So the top plate gives you the quick info of a UM400 or LMa for bag use and the side LCD gives you more detailed info like the SM series. Best (or worst) of both designs. If the bottom weren't a battery door, we'd have put Led's down there too.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

Lectrosonics

Are there any RF LED indicator/meters on too of the receiver? This is really what is needed for bag use. Multi colored is great.

Hi Pascal,

No LED's on top. SR, 411, 401 have better positioned displays for bag use.

Best,

Larry F

Lectro

Rado: " Singing the same song with a new voice... "

I didn't know they even sent you a ticket to the concert...

Isn't it nice that there are different options for different needs...?

I'm sure we are all happy that you have found the systems that you prefer, I know I am.

These are new models being added to the existing lines... I'm excited to test them out across the LA river...

Singing the same song with a new voice...

Put time code on board recording. Put remote gain, frequency and power change, never clip 128db dynamic range and 100% digital signal without inter modulation " so I dont have to coordinate" and I am on board...

Talk about singing the same song...

This might finally be a good answer for camera hops that need a really small RX because the camera is so dinky (or weird), but would be 2 chan and higher fi than Senn G2.

philp

Is this 2 channel? I thought it was only 1.

I assumed the LR stood for Left Right, but maybe it stands for Little Receiver?

If this system is designed to replace the LMa/UCR100 line, then its a nice step up. However, I am anxious to see what will be replacing the pro level stuff. Im about to add additional wireless to my kit, so the big question is: Will the new stuff be worth getting or will it be a step in the wrong direction (as far as my needs are concerned), and if so, should I stick with my trusty SMQVs? 

Also interested to see whats new in the Receiver/Venue end of things :)

JonG: "I assumed the LR stood for Left Right, "

WHY ?

and you know about assuming...

as for the rest: no one said "replacing"...

(well, OK, JonG said: " what will be replacing the pro level stuff. ")

this would seem to be an expansion of 'pro level stuff' products

Lectro said: "  three new products in the company’s L Series ‘Large Bandwidth’ line of wireless microphones."

these are new products, in a new line....

expect more new products in the L series.

patience....