US mixer looking to rent (hire) audio snakes in Windsor UK

glinton

I've got a short gig coming up in Windsor in June and need to rent 3 or 4 snakes.  Something like 35 - 50 foot 8-channel each would likely do the trick. Windsor seems to be a rather "tourist" oriented town, so I'm looking for recommendations of a rental house with good quality gear that could set me up with what I need. Have a couple of months to work out the details, but any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks!

Richmond seems to be the go to place. Perhaps not the cheapest or the only place, but it's the name that pops up that has what you need.

Windsor is just outside London, and near Pinewood and Sheperton studios, so you'll have lots of access to gear and resources.

But you just have to see the office! It always amazes me how they manage to be the super efficient outfit that they are. First choice, every time.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's definitely an 'experience' visiting there. I also usually find they are the cheapest for renting most things