Portabrace Audio at NAB.

Hello all,

I would like to reach out to anyone attending NAB 2014. As Portabrace's audio representative, I would like to invite you to visit the Portabrace booth and seek me out. My goals whilst working with Portabrace are firstly to improve the equipment photography on our website to give consumers a much better view of how the products function, and to listen to your suggested design modifications and implement them.

Being a user of PortaBrace's audio products, I understand firsthand the importance of functionality and also the need for continuous adaptations and improvements. Here at Portabrace, a great deal of time has been spent going through a list of consumer ideas. Key issues have been addressed and with the continuous input from all users, I intend to keep modifying and adapting the gear in an effort to create a much more user-friendly product line.

So, please do stop by, or feel free to contact me directly. I would like to meet other like-minded users who are interested in improving the audio products and make the task of being a location audio mixer just that little bit easier.

Thank you,

Adam