Here's what's still missing...

RPSharman

As companies work together, why aren't we seeing a 2 slot-receiver add-on which attaches properly to a 633, and a 3 slot-receiver add-on for the 664? Matching width, etc.

Ron? Larry?

I'd be an instant buyer of 633 with 2 slot-receivers if this was available.

Robert

Yes it does. However it really needs to hold 3 receivers for the 664 and 2 for the 633.

I also would very much like to see such a product. I ended up building my own for the 633, but I would have MUCH preferred purchasing something. Building it my self was WAY too time consuming!

Tom

Am I missing something, or are you talking about the PSC Sixpack?

Something very much like that, but with form factor designed to attach to 664. Then a smaller version designed to attach to 633, much like the Lectro Quadpack.

These things exist, but I am interested in better integration for a small bag system. A minor redesign of chassis, and perhaps built in cables to plug directly into the machines.

Robert

As companies work together, why aren't we seeing a 2 slot-receiver add-on which attaches properly to a 633, and a 3 slot-receiver add-on for the 664? Matching width, etc.

Ron? Larry?

I'd be an instant buyer of 633 with 2 slot-receivers if this was available.

Robert

Currently these two units are available,

post-1410-139710164882.jpgpost-1410-139710165777.jpg

But I wonder if perhaps these units aren't everyone's cup of tea. And subsequently don't sell too much. Don't get me wrong though, I think they look great, are wonderfully engineered, (over engineered?),

But for bag work, I find it easy to talk myself out of them due to the weight/bulk of it. Both units weigh as much or more than the receivers themselves. Many of us are tweaking and designing our bags to be as light as possible and adding these types of units, as beautiful as they are doesn't get us closer to the goal.

All that to say, I wonder if a few different versions of light framing, that attaches to our favourite recorders chassis, and cleanly house/slot in our receivers as they are, would be the welcome addition that many are looking for. Very low tech and extremely light weight. Keep our cables, keep our power. The cost could be VERY affordable. I mean, someone proficient with autocad and access to a 3d printer...

And once made in aluminum or an alloy, could be powder coated in different Colour options?... Could be nice;)

Still no multiple-pack wireless receiver with Dante. 

Would love to see a 12-fader portable mixing console designed for 12 volts, weighing under 15 pounds, also with Dante.

Yup.

I too had my fingers crossed that something at NAB might magically appear . . . . Paging Mr Tatooles . . . paging Mr Jon Tatooles . . . .

If only the Allen and Heath Qu 16 could trim down (22lbs. & 16 Channels with 12 direct outs) run on DC (AC only) and change its DSnake for Dante, it might be a consideration for the (arguably minuscule) TV and Film market. 

Cheers,

Sean O'Neil

Brooklyn NYC