Sound Engineer Needed for Full Length Feature - July 18th to July 27th

Sent to me by a editor friend, passing it along. Production Sound Mixer perhaps?

Have at it!

Ken

Date: April 21, 2014 11:49:05 AM EDT
To: indiefilmpage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [indiefilmpage.com] Sound Engineer Needed for Full Length Feature
Reply-To: indiefilmpage@yahoogroups.com

19th & Wilson is in the crew finding stages for our next feature "Admins".

One of the people we're looking for off the bat is a sound engineer. If any of you are interested or now of anybody who might be interested, let me know.

This will be a paying gig.
It is a 9 day shoot from July 18th to July 27th.

If you have any questions or are interested, contact me at admins@19w.com.

I disagree Rich. Posting for crew is done all the time with contact info in the posting. It's needed to get in touch with the person looking for help. Leaving it out brings all kinds of negative responses. Remember, "Don't shoot the messenger."

Eric

I see your point Eric but I think RVD may be referring to an occasion in which a certain "archer" called the employer and interrogated them with questions just to verify how legit they were. Hence the caution.

I thought that situation was hilarious btw. 

My only comment, in regards to this post, is that I don't think you're doing your "Editor Friend" any service by posting his/her email address.

Unless, this "friend" asked you to post it, you're opening them up to all kinds of vitriolic emails, from the "social" network.

Kenneth can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he posted his editor friend's email address. I see what looks to be the address of someone associated with the film (Aaron G, probably), and the address of an email list. And Google finds:

http://news.19thandwilson.com/about/

Tempting but I'm looking at this instead - Post work ( I think ) - advertised on our local shit job site.

"The film will be premiered in a festive fashion in July at the Next Generation Club with a press conference. It'll be attended by approx VIP guests and media. We're now looking for an experienced sound/music volunteer to help us in sound ( e.g. consistency, clean static/ecco, improvement, etc..) and also in music, if possible

If you like to be part of a big event and show your skills and be credited, here's your chance.

Those interested individuals, please provide me with detail info and work experience. Note: you'll need to have your own software."