wireless slot recievers

jacquesstar

I recall someone saying that the Sennheiser G3 transmitters are compatible with a different brand of wireless slot receivers. I can’t remember if it was the Lectrosonics SR series or some other brand when switched to compatibility mode.

Can someone please tell me which receiver would work?

thanks,

Okay, I'm reading up on the Lectro compatability modes. I have 411a's in Block 25, unfortunately, my G3's are A blocks, 546-558. My only Block 21 Lectro is a 201 so no go for testing this, I don't think the 201 has a compatability mode? I am tempted to go dig in the menu right now...

Yup, already figured that out. Oh well. I was trying to figure out how much I could save or use with existing gear. Block 21 is great here, block 25 not so much in the city, still works though, even on my scans don't find a totally clean spot but it's decent. I wanted a slot receiver for my HDX900 to avoid the hassle of the wireless plate and boxes, and keep the 400 and 200 series receivers for when I am doing audio or my soundie is working out of the bag, and have the option of wireless hops.