Audio Wireless. Anyone using these?

simon forbes

I'm considering getting a pair of Audio wireless radio mics as I seem to be getting a fair bit of international work at the moment and they have a broad tuning spectrum. 

Has anyone used these mics? I'd be grateful for a users experience as they're relatively new and (even in the u.k.) un-established. In fact I cant even find any online reviews.

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

Have you asked on the various UK sound mixer facebook groups?  I recall the Audio Wireless systems coming up in various threads there before.

I can PM you the details of those groups if you're not a member.

Stuart.

I used one with a dpa 4060 for an interview. It sounded great, the best ive heard the 4060, the interviewe did have a very good voice. The menu semed to be quite straight forward. if i bought some I would get the double battery transmitter.

Lisala

Hi Simon, 

I have an Audio Wireless set myself, the 32Mhz version. So far I have positive experiences with the product and the manufacturer service ( on the one time I had a minor Issue). 

For power I feed the RX from my battery distro and I have a single battery TX. On long days I have to replace the battery maybe once.

Their website seems a bit behind, I saw a video about some of their new products on the ibc2013, But so far there is no mentioning of it on their website. I'm curious what they are up to... 

I think some of the UK dealers have some deals on their sets I suppose they can help you familiarize with the product.

If there is anything more specific you'd like to know you can send me a PM. 

All the best,

Lucas

Hi Simon,

I have an Audio Wireless set myself, the 32Mhz version. So far I have positive experiences with the product and the manufacturer service ( on the one time I had a minor Issue).

For power I feed the RX from my battery distro and I have a single battery TX. On long days I have to replace the battery maybe once.

Their website seems a bit behind, I saw a video about some of their new products on the ibc2013, But so far there is no mentioning of it on their website. I'm curious what they are up to...

I think some of the UK dealers have some deals on their sets I suppose they can help you familiarize with the product.

If there is anything more specific you'd like to know you can send me a PM.

All the best,

Lucas

I am waiting for the release of the mini transmitter Aldo was showing at the 2013 IBC with 240mhz bandwidth and a 6 hour battery life. I will try and pop in the next time I'm at Elstree, if I get a chance.

Lisala