LMC cos11 furry mount

RadoStefanov

First of al and the most important thing is that the back is not flat. If I only apply top stick it is very obvious. The second issue is the furry part is a lot more noisier on chest hair rubbing then rycotes. I like the general idea of the product and with a little modding the back becomes flat, but the fur needs another quieter material...

10422337_10204002281237257_1878546207940

1601465_10204002281717269_81349086022113

10350603_10204002282157280_3410050740458

Nice to see these again - need to get some....

Rado -  would one be able to trim these back a bit to help reduce chest hair / clothing rustle?

Do you think it's the "fabric" of the fur (polyester?) or the length of the fur that might contribute to your experienced negative effect?

Nice to see these again - need to get some....

Rado -  would one be able to trim these back a bit to help reduce chest hair / clothing rustle?

Do you think it's the "fabric" of the fur (polyester?) or the length of the fur that might contribute to your experienced negative effect?

Yes you can trim them but then when it is windy you loose a little wind protection.

It is the fur that makes the noise. Maybe LMCSound should look in to using something better. 

Or maybe the fact that the mounts are brand new and the fur is still new. I will wash them to see if that softens.