Nomad Key Board Support

Jack Norflus

I just received the latest version of software with USB key board support for Nomad. The key board will not be just limited to meta data entry, You will be able to go through all menus and change parameters, adjust trim, change matrix selections, toggle through your head phone selects etc, Pretty much if you had a mix 8 and a USB key you would have to touch you nomad.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job zax, i had lost faith on that one the be honest. Would be curious to see with what keyboard i could make this work with as well. Ideally something very small to integrate on top of the bag.

Can it trigger recording? I never liked the position, feel and holding the button for one second each time of the current record button.

Jack, what happens when you push the "Windows" key ??

It pisses ME off! Jack's a little bit more sensible than I am so I'm sure it doesn't bother him. I would, of course, have trouble even looking at the keyboard (I suppose a little magic marker blackout would ease the pain).

It pisses ME off! Jack's a little bit more sensible than I am so I'm sure it doesn't bother him. I would, of course, have trouble even looking at the keyboard (I suppose a little magic marker blackout would ease the pain).

I knew it!

I would, of course, have trouble even looking at the keyboard (I suppose a little magic marker blackout would ease the pain).

or you can get a pack of these:

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogIdentifier=2&partNumber=871900&langid=-1&cid=PS:GooglePLAs:871900&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=871900&KPID=871900

Good job zax, i had lost faith on that one the be honest. Would be curious to see with what keyboard i could make this work with as well. Ideally something very small to integrate on top of the bag.

Can it trigger recording? I never liked the position, feel and holding the button for one second each time of the current record button.

James posted these on the Facebook Zaxcom group:

Transport keys unshifted

F1,1=rec

F2,2=play

F3,3=stop

F5=pfl

F6=setup

Enter F1=timecode

Enter F2=metadata

Enter F3=zaxnet

Enter F4=bus routing

Enter F6=setup