"The Bomb"

Reg

Just wondering if anyone knows the official name/manufacturer of the small black cylindrical power supply 48v with xlr connector one side and Lemo the other to plug into radio mic tx?

Used for wireless boom work. Can only remember it being called the "bomb" but cant seem to find any anywhere

No don't think that's it. Unless I'm reading it wrong, if so I apologise, but I'm looking for the device that connects from a shotgun mic (say 416/mkh60) with a very short female xlr, into the "bomb" then a Lemo connector that you can connect into a radio mic transmitter, and you can then strap it all together on the mic end of boom pole? The cables xlr & Lemo cables are also part of the device. With the tx therefore supplying the power, not the mixer/recorder. I have searched high and low over the interweb but to no avail!

Ahhhh that ambient ump II looks similar, but it has its own power supply thus probably making it heavier on the pole....it may be that the term "bomb" is a British thing and I remember a mixer who I was utility for many moons ago using it (who I've since lost contact with). And just thought it would be handy to have. Yes Greg you're right it must be audio ltd thanks for the suggestion, just found an old bblist listing http://www.bblist.co.uk/item.php?item=34398

Audio Ltd must've stopped making them...thanks for the input anyway, I'll have a scout around for a different (and probably more expensive) type!