...for Maxx user...

stefanosound

Sometimes manufacturers write something, like a book, for the products they make, and sometimes they're available online free of charge, and sometimes I read them even though I don't own that product. And to find them I use a service by a company called Google. If what I want to know is not in that book, then what I do is i either call or contact the people responsible for the product in question and very rapidly receive an answer that provides the necessary information.

Although in this case I think the answer is no. I could be wrong of course.

Olle: " Sometimes manufacturers write something, like a book, for the products they make, and sometimes they're available online free of charge, and sometimes I read them even though I don't own that product. And to find them I use a service by a company called Google. If what I want to know is not in that book, then what I do is i either call or contact the people responsible for the product in question and very rapidly receive an answer that provides the necessary information. "

since when??

Hi Derek, in the manual pag 46 you can read that is possible the setting that I'd like to have, but in my maxx thsi works only in the Output bus routing, not  in Mono-tapeOut.

This is the reason I asked here, Is only my Maxx having this bug?

My version is 2.06

thanks

While the comment I'm about to make is outrageously superficial...

Any chance Zax will revamp their user interface appearance some day? Higher resolution perhaps, less color gradient /windows 95 aesthetics?

;) Function before aesthetics of course and I realize the cpu power is better used for actual audio work but we do have to look at these things every day. Seeing that page blown up on a big monitor highlights the blockiness I guess.. Okay let the flame begin!

There is no post fader option in the TAPE/MONO or Headphone page.

The X in these menus represents a direct connection which is pre-fader.

You can indirectly hear post fader inputs by selecting the output bus in these menus however since the output bus routing page does have the post-fader selection..

-howy