Morocco Radio Mic's CH38/69?

workingsound

Hi Guys I'm off on a trip to Morocco soon where I haven't been before and wondered if anyone who's been there has used either Audio Ltd 2040's on Ch 38 or Audio Ltd 2020's on Ch 69 and if they were fine or any problems?

Not sure where it is we are going yet and its a normal doco job so cant imagine more than a couple of radios at a time.

Thanks for looking.

as a general rule, do not use channel 38 outside of the UK. search for radio astronomy and how ch38 is set aside for that almost everywhere else.

channel 69 was a bit rubbish outside the UK when it was legal to use as a lot of countries use mobile phone networks on 850MHz - i struggled for 5 metres of range in Gibraltar.

i would be confident that you could get a few channels running in 39-40, which i assume your radio mics will cover.

also, having an RF Explorer in your kit can be useful as it is gives you a better idea of your rf environment than most radio mics do. or at least has a bigger dislpay.

• 3 weeks later...