Laurie, do you have a distributor in Aus? Thanks

Hi Justin,

Not yet.  The closest would be Sound Techniques in New Zealand.  They will probably have their shipment by Monday/Tuesday of next week. I know they have several on their queue but they might have some available.

Drop me an email if you have problems getting one.  (lauriew@mozegear.com)

Hope you make it again to NAB and ramps.  Great seeing you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for reference, in case someone was curious. They're two different products and the Ambient can obviously do a bit more (ACN network), but that said, neither can do Gen Lock and they're going after a similar market.

Tig Q28

6.67cm x 5.4cm x 1.27cm (45.74cm2)

53g

0.5ppm

16hrs on 2xAAA

$439

Ambient Tiny Lockit

7.15cm x 5.6cm x 2.0cm (80.1cm2)

118g

~0.01ppm

12hrs on 2xAAA

$891

Noticed the introductory price, how long will that last and how much will it be later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are planning on keeping the intro pricing for about another 4-6 weeks.  We are trying to fill our orders with our current dealers before taking on new dealers.  We want to give new dealers a chance to work with the intro pricing too.  So the time frame is an estimate.

• 2 months later...

Got mine for a documentary and it worked great. You just get some velcro and slap it to the back, side, or top of the camera. It is so small the DP can not complain. If you are careful to turn off the unit after finishing, I have had the batteries last for 2 days but a set of AAA'S can last a days worth of shooting easily.

One note: when I re jam the unit I like to turn it off then on just to make sure that the jam takes. I just like to being careful.

• 2 weeks later...