Car Stunt Gone Wrong

Jaymz

Well, these days I'm always a little suspicious of everything online. This doesn't look like a staged viral video, but there doesn't seem to be a good outcome. The cameras are set up to film the car smashing through the truck, yet they didn't set them and walk away. It's not like an op on an apple box is going to follow the action like maybe a sports shooter could (with some distance). 

It also appears to be a bilingual set, though not everything is repeated in the 2 languages. 

Well, these days I'm always a little suspicious of everything online. This doesn't look like a staged viral video, but there doesn't seem to be a good outcome. The cameras are set up to film the car smashing through the truck, yet they didn't set them and walk away. It's not like an op on an apple box is going to follow the action like maybe a sports shooter could (with some distance). 

It also appears to be a bilingual set, though not everything is repeated in the 2 languages. 

I agree. I take little at face value. Especially when sources are unknown and popular media puts its own opinion in your mind without any critical thought whatsoever.

This could just as easily be completely staged controlled VFX shot with greenscreen directed by Michael Bay to promote his mates logistics company.

Or it could be real.

The only thing I know is that - as it stands - I do not know the truth and I do not trust popular media to do enough digging to get to the truth. The truth is rarely popular.

ahh, nationalism... insuring a methodical reset to world relations for generations to come : )

GO US!!!

Incidentally, speaking of where things are made, I seem to recall a period of time when right here in our own beloved U S and A, there was an industry wide practice of planned obselescence... I believe it was the auto industry... and as I recall, we've never fully recovered from that bit of genius.

Steering the thread back on topic, it doesn't take China to fuck up a film stunt... all it takes is negligence - and believe me, we have it here in spades. ; )

~tt