NAGRA - New Website

VASI

If only we could be having to record just 2 tracks, what a joy it would be to have the Nagra 7 as the main recorder. There is nothing on the market, not even the Cantar, that can match the elegance, simplicity and sheer beauty of this machine.

I agree, it is beautiful. Imagine taking this back in time to 1980 and watch the look on people's faces...

I've just bought a 60th Anniversary Nagra VI.

Congratulations, a great recorder, and my mainstay for cart use (non-anniversay edition).  I feel that Nagra still has work to do to develop the firmware even more, and hopefully they bring their programmer resources back to the VI now that VII development should be on the decline.

Thanx Tom

Eagerly waiting its arrival. Seriously thinking about Seven to add the two extra tracks. I don't like the look of the EMP. If I'm spending the extra for the pretty one, I don't want the EMP bringing the neigbour hood down.

Plus the Seven will give me a recorder for bush walking etc.

How many of our Australian Dollars would the Seven set you back?

A lot less than Mexican Pesos Jason.

Anthony gave me a quote of $3,780, which doesn't sound too bad. But then he goes on to include +10% GST. I really wish people would stop giving prices like that. They all know we have to add the 10%. I think they do it to lessen the impact. BTW the Anniversary Nagra VI is $14,542. (With the large battery)

Greg is running around Myanmar with a demo version of the Seven right now. He's loving it. I think there'll be a used Nagra V on sale soon.