Belt Clips for Zaxcom Transmitter and Receivers

Wandering Ear

There are some photos around here of the belt clips I have been using on my Zaxcom transmitters.  I have updated the design and am having them machine made so the quality and consistency is much better than the hand bent wireforms I was making.  The clip has also been moved up on the transmitter to allow access to the batteries without removing the clip.  The clips are now available through your regular dealer, or through me directly.

These are designed to fit the TRX, ERX, and ZFR series products.  I haven't tested all of the Zaxcom lines, but feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

post-2639-0-54504000-1411070577_thumb.jp

Got mine in the mail yesterday. They are brilliant! As soon as i saw them posted here, every job presented those "dang i wish i had those fancy clips" scenarios. Struggles to get factory clips to slide over large belts, etc. not to mention trx's popping off when someone sits down. I trust these new clips will eliminate that all for the moat part. Anyone who owns trx's should pick these up they are well worth it.

Ken

I haven't used mine in battle yet, but they are well thought out and appear to be solidly built.  Nice work!

It's great to have the three options at hand:

1)  No Clip -- For pocket or beltpack use.

2)  Original Clip -- Low profile for those times when you need to keep the transmitter pack thin but still

retain the ability to clip it on if needed (however, the bodypack slips lose easily if the talent bends over, etc.).

3)  TX Clip -- Quicker to clip on and will stay put much better than the original.