Birdman

chrisnewton

Many questions here are not asked, because they want to recreate the same great sound, or even think "wow, that mic must be good, I should get it". Instead many here, myself included are simply interested. When I meet colleagues in person, we talk about gear, too, and the business in general, but not so we can copy each other. It's only curiosity

Exactly!!!

Many questions here are not asked, because they want to recreate the same great sound, or even think "wow, that mic must be good, I should get it". Instead many here, myself included are simply interested. When I meet colleagues in person, we talk about gear, too, and the business in general, but not so we can copy each other. It's only curiosity

+1 We like to hang out and engage in geek speak. In the process we do learn things, but it's a great deal about sharing, comparing, and sometimes commiserating.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...