Opening in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Eric Toline

Professional Sound Services of New York City and New Orleans is coming to Ft. Lauderdale in early December. Located at 4549 Powerline Rd in Fort Lauderdale and yours truly at the helm, it's going to be a lot of fun for all.

Margaretas & Pina Coladas after 5pm on the patio.

Looking forward to seeing many friends here.

Eric

post-22-0-53645500-1416880492_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the good wishes. It's been a 16 year dream of mine to get place like that in S. Florida. Thanks goes to Rich Topham of Profession Sound Services for seeing the potential and having the courage to step up and make it happen. If you're in the area stop in, get out of the Florida heat go to our fridge and enjoy something cold to drink and meet new & old friends.

Of course you can rest assured that I will be the same shy, quiet, self affacing, unassuming, tolerant, compassionate, understanding & patient person you've all known on here for years.*

* Do you really believe that?

RPSharman, on 25 Nov 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:RPSharman, on 25 Nov 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:RPSharman, on 25 Nov 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:

Maybe I'll finally get to meet you in real life!

I might have a movie in the UK which finishes up in Florida early spring.

Oh... Just Googled how far Ft. Lauderdale is from Tampa!

Yeah that's about a 275 mile/4 hour run down I-75 and across Alligator Alley to Ft. Lauderdale. It's going be nice to meet in person many mixers that have become friends via the various sound groups.