DPA 4061 adaptor

audiofp

i'd not expect a ta5 to xlr ADAPTER really... 

what i'd do is to make a small pigtail with a ta5f and an xlr on the other side. but then, it needs to do a conversion from 48PH to 5V or whatever is needed by the DPA 4061... 

in the microdot to XLR there is a small circuit board with lots of SMD... very difficult to figure out what's happening in there... :(

i'd not expect a ta5 to xlr ADAPTER really... 

what i'd do is to make a small pigtail with a ta5f and an xlr on the other side. but then, it needs to do a conversion from 48PH to 5V or whatever is needed by the DPA 4061... 

in the microdot to XLR there is a small circuit board with lots of SMD... very difficult to figure out what's happening in there... :(

Those were my thoughts.  I just wondered if someone had already gone through the process.  Thanks.

Thanks (one exception) to everyone for their input.  I can now purchase or build this thing .

To comments by (drumroll/caps) the "SENATOR"...

"No" is to a moronic assumption that anyone asking for information must be lazy and/or an idiot.  Most of us attempt the research but appropriate search terms occasionally elude us.  As witnessed by this thread, "usual suspects" can also be reached here with their responses available to many.

Name change please: (drumroll/caps) "BLATHERER".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a kind of off topic, is it possible to pad the output of a DPA 4060 so it behaves more like a 4061 ie lower sensitivity mic? Or am I confusing the sensitivity with ouput levels? I know that Dpa made some adapters for lectrosonic wireless that had a 12db pad...

confusing sensitivity with output