Where Are You??

Eric Toline

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may or may not work out but it was easy to do in the structure of this forum. There is a new area just called "Members" which appears at the bottom of the list after "Post to the Host" The first and only topic is "Member Directory" and you should be able to go to that post, click on "Modify" and add your info at the bottom of the list, then click SAVE. This is really a poor man's directory since it is not easily orderable or searchable --- what I would like to be able to do is put up a real directory for our group and I am investigating how to do that. For now, either continue to post in the "Where Are You" or the "Members" area (but please, not BOTH) and feel free to put as little or as much info as you wish. At this point, the Members area is NOT viewable by GUESTS, only registered users. If everyone feel that it could be a benefit to be viewed by GUESTS (people looking to hire people) I can make the change.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

This may or may not work out but it was easy to do in the structure of this forum. There is a new area just called "Members" which appears at the bottom of the list after "Post to the Host" The first and only topic is "Member Directory" and you should be able to go to that post, click on "Modify" and add your info at the bottom of the list, then click SAVE. This is really a poor man's directory since it is not easily orderable or searchable --- what I would like to be able to do is put up a real directory for our group and I am investigating how to do that. For now, either continue to post in the "Where Are You" or the "Members" area (but please, not BOTH) and feel free to put as little or as much info as you wish. At this point, the Members area is NOT viewable by GUESTS, only registered users. If everyone feel that it could be a benefit to be viewed by GUESTS (people looking to hire people) I can make the change.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

Very nice. A good step in the right direction. Glad I thought of it ;-))

Eric