pvanstry

Sonosax SX-R4+

11 minutes ago, VAS said:

Firmware 3.3

- Current playback: Choose the file - switch play - you hear the file. To exit from playback, you have to go into menu and press "exit from playback". Is there a shortcut or something else to make this routine disappear?

Hit play and the file list pops up. That's one step into the menu less. :)

On 1/28/2019 at 11:03 PM, jbuerjes said:

Hit play and the file list pops up. That's one step into the menu less. :)

Hi Jule,

Yeap, that's the way we go to playback mode. To exit from playback mode we have to hit the touchscreen and choose "exit from playback"; that's the problem.

PS. Mic preamp and headphone amp from this little machine is amazing.

On 1/29/2019 at 4:49 AM, VAS said:

Firmware 3.3

- Current playback: Choose the file - switch play - you hear the file. To exit from playback, you have to go into menu and press "exit from playback". Is there a shortcut or something else to make this routine disappear?

In "Rec-ready" mode, toggle the play/rec switch to the left (play) will bring you to file list to choose the track you want to playback.

To exit playback mode, toggle the play/ record switch to the right (rec) to return to red-ready mode. 

Hope it helps

After reaching out to Sonosax again, I've heard back that they've been able to replicate the issue under some conditions. The case has been sent to the hardware engineer, who is quite busy these days/months, presumably with the new preamp/AD. 

It seems like I'm the only individual who has run up against this, but I'll report back once Sonosax has concluded their investigation.