Tis the season to be thankful

al mcguire

John Blankenship came to Jacksonville  this week.

We were both working on Thursday night football but had some time to get to get to meet each other.

That wouldn't happened without knowing of John from this board and I never would have thought that it takes 4 Pelican 1650 Vaults to wire 2 players, that is truly deep backup, and  Whitney thinks I'm an Equipment hoarder !

Jeff, 

Thank you for investing your time in creating this space for Production Soundmixers to gather.

Thank you Queen Jan for our Saturday am get togethers.

Thank you Rich Van Dyke for your generations deep understanding of our business.

Thank you Eric for showing me I have room to grow to be a real curmudgeon.

Tis the season to be thankful and I am feeling it.

Al

It was a treat meeting Al after years of enjoying the eclectic mix of engaging tidbits he's so adept at discovering.

Kudos to everyone who contributes to this rich (and dare I say it, unique) community, including those who lurk more than post ( yeah, you, Frank -- great meeting you, and thanks again).

I lurk, mostly, and thank you all.

Mostly I am too busy to reply to the forums because most of you have relpied before I get a chance!

After 28 years in the business, I am still learning, and much of this comes from this site.

Thanks Jeff for hosting and all of the meners for your contributions.

Seasons Greetings.

Thanks Jeff for providing us with this place to meet.

Agreed.

This place has not only provided a place for me to meet other sound people online - but it has also provided a conduit for me to personally meet fellow sound professionals in my travels, both domestically as well as internationally.

Thank you to the entire JW Sound community and a special thanks to our host who has made our sound universe that much smaller.

Jack