Which block for lectro in LA

JS

I don't know if I will do wireless hops back to camera just yet, but I think I should buy accordingly. I think LA is 21, 22, 28?  Not sure. Can someone enlighten me please.

So Receiver bag only - which block based on experience?

Transmitter/Receiver - Block 28 for receivers and lower blocks for transmitters?

What lectro series are you using for camera sends?

In LA there are no magic Freq's. What works for in one part of town wont work 5 miles away. That being said. I choose UCR411A's blk 22 for cast and UCR411A's blk 21 for cast/camera as well as UCR401's blk 24 & 25 for camera. I prefer Comteks and/or IComs for IFB's. I have however had success with all the blocks in LA. One thing to take into consideration as the HDTV deadline nears the networks are switching to a higher broadcast freq. I believe blks 27 and up will be affected. I chose the these setups to work in and around LA, since this is my home base, and to be flexable for travel. Also check with the local rental houses to find out what flavor is the most requested.

thanks Scott,

Info from the rental houses was block 21 22 and 28 for LA.  I did not know nor inquire for other blocks (24,25) .  Also, good to know regarding HD and blocks 27 and up.  I had an order in for a block 28 UCR401 but just changed it to 21.