What is this microphone called in Birdman?

ZhuYunhao

Looks like a  Nickel -Scheops CMC-6.... (or 5 for that matter) Capsule unknown...

Hard to tell from that shot...  Looks like the Scheops windscreen too..  Many of the Amplifier bodies are now a painted Grey..  This looks like the classic Nickel version..  This mic (if that's what this is) is two parts.... One Amplifier body and one screw on capsule... There are many capsules .... 

GREAT mic.

Here is a link:

This one is a Uni... 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=961894&Q=&is=REG&A=details

Just a bit uncommon in some parts of the world.

Here in Germany I most often see either external cable or transmitter right at the top of the boom.

Lots of discussions of the "internal vs. external cabling" and on "where to place the transmitter on a wireless boom" on JWS.

No, Zhu. Not what I meant. The mic is in a proper shock mount.

There are several techniques regarding cables. Internally cabled (coiled or straight), externally wrapped cable (as photographed), or a wireless transmitter at the mic end of the pole. All are professional. People learn one way, and often don't change.

It is uncommon to see externally wrapped cable outside of Europe.

The sound was brilliant on "Birdman". I loved everything about the movie. My favorite this year. So clearly whatever that boom operator did was very professional.

...S..SENATOR? Is that you?

If any attempt to motivate people to become empowered to help themselves makes me SM, then so be it.  It seems you failed to notice that I not only included the syntax for such a search but also listed the relevant links.

Ok, in all fairness, I'm guessing your comment was mostly a joke -- if I'm wrong, feel free to correct my misinterpretation.

If any attempt to motivate people to become empowered to help themselves makes me SM, then so be it.  It seems you failed to notice that I not only included the syntax for such a search but also listed the relevant links.

Ok, in all fairness, I'm guessing your comment was mostly a joke -- if I'm wrong, feel free to correct my misinterpretation.

thank you very much~

m going to read the topics carefully!

So It's pretty obvious that it's CMC6 with MK41. Isn't it the most used mic for indoors work at least in US despite some parts of Europe still think that interference tube separates the picked up sound from the world around? Direct cable connection is pretty unusual so the boom op had to be pretty rubber handed guy and I want to know his name and hire him for my projects immediately,