Sennheiser "Yellow" frequencies?

Derek H

Going to be using a bunch of 3041/sk50 (wexler reality package) radios pretty soon and I'm told they're all in the "yellow" frequency range.  Can someone tell me what range this is in MHz so I can start coordinating.  Thanks.  I've never used the higher end sennheiser radio mics before... any tips/tricks I can employ or pitfalls to avoid with them?

cheers,

-d

and now that I think of it.. what are the 16 freqs the sk50 provides?  Does this depend on "color" as well? 

Derek,

the sk50 freqs are the same freq blk yr 3041's ("yellow"), I plain forgot sorry. have not used them for some time. but Pascal at wexler's audio division will coordinate and set up your wireless for you. tell him the city or cities you will be in, and he will set you up.

Thanks for the heads up.  Unfortunately the production won't allow for a better mixer.  Thinking of bringing my Alphamix but hate to bring gear just to save my butt when they're not paying for it... 

As far as the freqs go.. a jsforum member graciously informed me (via email) that the answer to my question is probably on the Sennheiser website...  Well, I can't find a thing about colored frequency blocks on there.  Sennheiser is pretty stingy when it comes to it's tech docs.

-d

Thanks guys!  Thanks Mike for the freqs.

I'll be listening for channel bleed..  Thinking maybe I'll throw the alphamix in the bag just in case it's intolerably bad.  Not sure if Wexler would have a feasible 5ch mixer upgrade beyond the X5, maybe I'll give them a call today.

-d