Which Harness

Lee Parker

The K-Tek harness is clearly designed to be top of the line.

Dave and the K-Tek team have obviously worked hard to offer the best weight distribution system available.

IMO, if you're in the market for a top notch harness, you should definitely give the new K-Tek serious consideration.

(The soon to be released Nomad sized bag looks really promising, too.)

We've really worked hard on the harness, and we are happy we are now able to say that it is going into production. We should have it in 3 to 4 months. I'll be making a pre-order announcement soon with pricing information once we have that locked down. 

Hey Dave, I stopped using a harness many years ago and prefer wearing the bag around my waist. As the Stingray and orca bags are now rigid the new waistbelt, as modeled by yourself on FBook, would be all I need. Are K-Tek releasing these as part of the harness system or separately?

Thanks,

Steve,

Sydney AU.

Hi Steve,

We have a separate waist belt as well as the harness that is on the way. Delivery time should be the same. 

Thanks Dave, looking forward to seeing it. I was also wondering if you have included loops on the belt to hang Accessory pouches etc?

Thanks.

Steve

• 1 month later...

We've really worked hard on the harness, and we are happy we are now able to say that it is going into production. We should have it in 3 to 4 months. I'll be making a pre-order announcement soon with pricing information once we have that locked down. 

Perfect! Will the rain apron be available around the same time?

Cheers

Fred