Rechargeable Batteries for TX

Scott Selman

Although I have not been disappointed with my older white Eneloops, I bought a 4-pack of the black Sanyo Eneloop Pros after reading people's great experiences. Tried them out in my SMQVs and immediately ordered 16 more.

I'll be using these now exclusively in talent TX, with my white Eneloops now relegated to ERXs, slates and other AA purposes. 

Sorry for the small off topic, but what kind of rechargeables are you guys using with a TS-C slate ? With Eneloops, amazon, duracells, I have a hardtime inserting the battery sled in the compartment and it's impossible to get it out without using a tool.

I'll be using these now exclusively in talent TX, with my white Eneloops now relegated to ERXs, slates and other AA purposes. 

Alex, this is exactly what I do. Black envelops on talent TX, and white for pretty much everything else. Haven't looked back.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

AAT is the setting to use

1 hour ago, Chandler H said:

What setting are you guys using to best read voltage on Lectro Src and Srb's with the black eneloop pro? In your TX? AALithium seems to make them read low from the beginning..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...
On 4/8/2015 at 11:39 PM, soundtrane said:

i've used the iPower 9V for ages, and then found some chinese stuff which actually has been working VERY well... much cheaper about 5$ each. seriously good, says 720 mAh... 

for AA - Eneloop Black... 

What's the cheap chinese stuff called? 

I have been using KentLi lithium ion AA batteries for approaching 18 months now. They give me three hours in SMVs at 100 with around half an hour extra. This is the same as I was getting with Eneloop black.

• 2 weeks later...