NAB 2015 New Stuff

Bash

I wondered if it might be worth starting a thread where we could include many or all of the new kit announcements that are made or are about to be made at NAB 2015?

I couldn't help but notice that Audio Ltd website home page is sporting somewhat of a tease ;-)

Take a look at

www.audioltd.com

Discuss?

Kindest,

Simon B

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't help but notice that Audio Ltd website home page is sporting somewhat of a tease ;-)

Take a look at

www.audioltd.com

I must be missing something. I went to that page and there doesn't seem to be any kind of tease, just a graphic that indicates they will be at NAB. I did read elsewhere that they will be showing a line of pure digital wireless.

I must be missing something. I went to that page and there doesn't seem to be any kind of tease, just a graphic that indicates they will be at NAB. I did read elsewhere that they will be showing a line of pure digital wireless.

Look at the letters "dig"-ital I assume. 

It's about time. Every manufacturer should be going fully digital and wide-band. Can't wait for Lectro to make a mobile version of theirs. 

Orca posted the flyer for their cart-bag item they will be showing.

TimecodeBuddy will have the Wave and Denecke Slate they announced on April 1st. That's all real, right? :)

Zaxcom will reveal the Deva32, RX200, Nomad Touch, Oasis etc.

Lectrosonics will have an SSM for us to see in person.

There will be a few surprises from a company...I am not allowed to talk about it yet. It is killing me...

Let me guess, someone else has given you some free stuff, so they will be your favourite manufacturer, until you realise it's not quite what you need, then the baton will pass to someone else?

We've been here before Rado ;)

Let me guess, someone else has given you some free stuff, so they will be your favourite manufacturer, until you realise it's not quite what you need, then the baton will pass to someone else?

We've been here before Rado ;)

We seam to be having the same conversation every year.

I don't understand where you pull all that from and why you are continuing saying it.

I got a free KTek stingray because I helped designed it. That is it.

Everything else I purchase in full from trewaudio LA.

If you really insist talking about where I get my Gear, start a new topic and please try not to hijack this one.

I wondered if it might be worth starting a thread where we could include many or all of the new kit announcements that are made or are about to be made at NAB 2015?

Take a look at

www.audioltd.com

Discuss?

Kindest,

Simon B

Digital wireless?

Exciting times...

Definitely will check it out...