LC21

I've generally found that my rechargeable iPower 9v batts don't last as long as the black Dynamis 9v lithium throw-aways I have.  I also found that the SRb with the SR9vBP and those batteries didn't give me a runtime that was particularly thrilling.  L-Mount LiON batteries, 4600mAH have worked much better.  I keep the 9v adapter as a backup, but that's all it is.

philp

Just wondering how long would an SRb stay on, if powered with two 9V rechargeables, rather than two alkalines, through a Lectro SR9VBP adapter.

The unit's output is set to the max, divmode set to switch.

Thanks

All is in the data sheet.

http://www.lectrosonics.com/US/Receivers-Portable-Accessories/product/382-sr9vbp.html#data-sheet

LEF

I've generally found that my rechargeable iPower 9v batts don't last as long as the black Dynamis 9v lithium throw-aways I have.  I also found that the SRb with the SR9vBP and those batteries didn't give me a runtime that was particularly thrilling.  L-Mount LiON batteries, 4600mAH have worked much better.  I keep the 9v adapter as a backup, but that's all it is.

philp

Hi Philip,

That's what it is made for. Otherwise the other (L and M) adapter makes more sense.

Best,

Larry F

Lectro